Saturday, June 20, 2009

My invisible Car

I have a few pet peeves and I will tell you about one as I am sure this happens to others as well as myself. There seem to be days when my car is invisible, I don't understand how this happens or why. Have you ever been going down the road and someone either pulls out in front of you or makes a turn in front of you forcing you to hit your brakes? Then to your surprise you look in the rear view mirror and there is not a soul behind and this person would have had plenty of time to turn after you pass, but they just had to do it in front of you! Its kind of funny that these days sometimes coincide with days where I myself am invisible. Humm maybe I have for moments in these days found myself in a different realm of space and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment